The Bio-Wipe Bag™
Contact us to purchase
Quick, Economical Clean-Up for Biohazardous Spills
- All-in-One absorbent wipe pad and heavy-duty bag
- Absorbent wipe pad holds 1/2 pint (8 oz or 1 cup) liquid capacity
- Bag features adhesive seal to ensure total containment
- Instructions clearly printed on bag
- Integral ambidextrous mitt inside bag
- Makes compliance with OSHA Bloodborne Pathogens Standard easy for small spills
- Do not use for containment of needles or other sharps
- Absorbent pad capacity is approx. 1/2 pint
- Adhesive strip provides closure for safe containment and proper disposal
- Ambidextrous mitt inside the bag provides better maneuverability
- Made in the USA
- Bag: 11.75″ x 12.13″
- Towelette: 11.75″ x 9″
- 10 ea/bx, 10 bx/cs
1. Put gloves on both hands. Insert gloved hand into the built-in ambidextrous mitt inside the Bio-Wipe Bag.
2. Wipe up the substance with the white absorbent towel side of the bag.
3. Pull the bag (absorbed with the substance) inside out.
4. Peel the white adhesive strip off the red bag. Seal and dispose of in a properly labeled biohazardous waste container.
What’s in the box?
The Bio Wipe Bag™
10 ea/bx, 10 bx/cs